Acne (Pimples) is a very common skin problem but can have a great impact on young person’s mind. It makes one feel anxious about their look and may lead to social withdrawal due to embarrassment.
Eternis Clinic has changed life of many young individuals with acne and helped them look their best. If your acne is bothering you then stop fixing it yourself and get expert advice for same.
Acne is a common skin condition affecting oil glands where the pores of your skin become blocked by excess oil (sebum), bacteria and dead skin cells. This leads to blackheads, whiteheads, red and pus-filled pimples.
This usually appears on the face, back, chest, and shoulders as oil glands are abundant in these areas.
It can be a source of emotional distress, and if not treated early it can lead to permanent acne scars. Acne should be treated in its early stage to avoid this damage to your skin.
Acne can occur at any age, but teenagers are most prone because of the surging adolescent hormone levels. Under influence of these hormones oil glands produce excess oil.
- Hormonal changes just before menses
- Stress and unhealthy lifestyle
- Oily Comedogenic Cosmetics or hair products
- Food – Dairy Products, Whey proteins, Sugar, Oily & fast food
- Excess Sun exposure & sweating, high humidity
- Medical conditions like PCOS
Every individual has a different skin type and so is its acne. At Eternis clinic we individualize acne treatment according to your age, skin type, severity of acne and associated hormonal imbalance if any.
From mild to severe almost all types of acne can be cured effectively. All it needs is patience and regular treatment.
We prefer treating acne as early as possible so as to avoid formation of scars and permanent skin damage, which leads to anxiety and negatively affect a person’s self-esteem.
Treatment Plan at Eternis Clinic includes:
- Advice on Lifestyle & diet modification
- Proper assessment of skin type
- Topical +/- Oral medications according to severity of the disease
- Customized in clinic Treatments
Eternis Acne ResQ Treatment
With our vast experience of treating acne, we have formulated in clinic treatment protocols using high quality medicines which really work and has safety records.
Wide Range of Acne Peels Treatments at Eternis Clinic work on all grades of acne (Mild to severe) and suitable for all skin types
ETERNIS ACNE CLEAR PORE TREATMENT specially designed by our expert dermatologists for acne prone skin and involves deep enzyme cleansing, comedone extractions, Light therapy and therapeutic nourishing masks. This is suitable even for acne with sensitive skin.
- Deep cleansing of pores
- Reduce oil production and Pore size
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces Acne dark spots
- Reduces chances of scar formation
- Reduces need for prolonged oral medicines
- Keep your face clean off dirt and oil with mild cleanser
- Make sure not to touch and pick the pimples.
- Use clean towels while wiping your face (Not vigorously)
- Ensure that pillow you use has a clean cover that is washed at regular intervals
- Eat Fresh and healthy food. Avoid oily and junk Food. Limit dairy food intake
- Stay away from direct sunlight as much possible. Cover yourself properly with non-oily sunscreen and umbrellas when you go out
- Use Skin care products, Makeup and cosmetics labeled as “non-comedogenic” (means it does not promote acne)
- Always follow treatment protocols given by dermatologist
- Do not share someone else’s medicines